Wednesday, October 24, 2007

25 Weeks Pregnant

Dear Nicholas,

I'm getting used to using your name, now. When I talk to you I'm trying use your name, now, except to your brother who knows the term "baby". :-)

You are going to be STRONG! You are very active in there lately and your kicks and punches are really strong. I can even see my tummy jump a bit from the outside, too. I think you are really trying to stretch out in there too because I sometimes feel you both on the bottom and the top at the same time. I feel reassured when I feel you move and am looking forward to seeing you again at our next 3D ultrasound in about 5 weeks or so. I still need to make the appointment.

A few people, including your dad, have commented I'm bigger this time around. While I am probably 1-2 weeks ahead of where I was with Donovan, that's about it. Even though the pictures, the doctor's measurements, and the ultrasound tell me I'm only measuring 1-2 weeks ahead, I find it amusing people think they can remember where I was specifically at 25 weeks pregnant with Donovan. I think our human brain cannot possibly remember that detail. LOL! But, let people think what they want, right? I look at pictures from my 39th week of pregnancy with Donovan and know I have a WAYS to go!! Wow, am I going to get BIG! :-D

Well, that's it for now. Keep warm in there and be safe. By the way, do you feel when your brother smashes you?? Just wondering. You know you kicked him in the elbow the other day, but he didn't really mind. At least not yet. He is grasping your presence more and more now that we are reading books about a new baby and the like. I'm sure he will be jealous, at first, when you are born but over time I'm sure you two will be peas in a pod and love each other dearly. I think he's going to make a great big brother.

Love,
Mommy


No comments: