Saturday, January 12, 2008

Countdown t-25 days (36 Weeks)

Dear Nicolas,

We are in the final days of this pregnancy. Soon, we will meet for the first time. I hope you are as anxious as I am. But, not toooo anxious. We have Aunt Kim's shower next Sunday first, ok?

At the doctor's on Thursday, I found out I am 1 cm dilated and 75% effaced. I looked back at my journal with Donovan and I was 1-2cm for several weeks, so this could mean nothing or it can mean something. We just won't know until you decide to make your appearance. Your heartbeat was 130 and everything looked great! I go back weekly now.

Today your brother and I went on a hospital tour so he could see where you are going to be born. It was a good trip. He was really interested to see the baby in the nursery and immediately tried taking you out of my belly with his bare hands. LOL So, at least now I know he knows you will come out eventually. :-) Later in the day we went walking and I tell ya, I can't move like I used to! I'm pretty sore this evening too. Phew! I look forward to getting this weight off.

I got my hair done and cut today. You can see it in my belly pics below. I think it looks cute! I'll be curious how it will look when it's curly again. I only keep it straight for 3 days tops. See you soon!

Love,
Mommy



No comments: