Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What a sweet big brother

It's just too sweet not to share. Today, Nicholas woke up from his nap and started to cry. Donovan, unprompted, walked over to his crib and started singing Frere Jacques to him. How sweet is that?!? It was just soooo precious! He also was so gentle with him today and gave him lots of kisses and tickles his own hands with Nicholas' hair and says "tickle tickle". LOL

It was such a good day today. I was worried Donovan would react negatively to Donnell going back to work, but he's been adjusting just fine. I am not sure if it will quite be the same when I go back to work, though. I plan to go back part-time next week or the following Monday, but plan to leave for shorter stints leading up to that to get him used to going back to his normal routine. I hope it goes well. :)

No comments: